Friday 26 August 2011

Such a precious gift

Dont they realise how precious you are? What a gift they have been given?  Dont they realise they should cherish every minute, no every second they have with you because you just dont know what the next second will bring?

I feel like I want to shake people - I want to scream and shout at them - "Love what you have - take a minute and just look at your childs face, that child is the most precious thing on this earth, dont waste a second of it, love them, cherish them, make them your whole life, they deserve that more than anything - please dont waste a second of it - it can all get taken away in a breath"

Why dont they realise? I wouldn't wish babyloss on anyone, not even my worst enemy but sometimes I just wish others could feel my pain, know what I have been through if only just for a minute so they will realise too just what a precious gift they hold in their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment